Thursday, December 31, 2009

Winter break fun

The kids have had so much fun over winter break.  It is hard to believe that it is almost over.  Birthdays, hanging out with relatives, late nights, parties, babysitting a bird, Christmas, even a slumber party with aunt CoCo. 


Slumber party with Aunt CoCo.
  I wish I had taken a picture of the luggage Leila packed for both she and Holden.  I didn't help with a thing, just asked her if she had the essentials.  Yep!  She packed it all and then some.  She takes really good care of her brother.
I asked Leila if she packed Zoe's bag and she said, "Zoe isn't spending the night.  She's not old enough."











Coco got Uncle Julios for dinner and peppermint ice cream for the kids.  They played Wii, did crafts, tried to play with the cats, and watched a "ton" of Phineas and Ferb.  Ha!
I think CoCo was worn out when they left the next day!

No comments: