Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving Part 1

We started the day off spending Thanksgiving with my family at my parents house. 


The shirt says it all.



Hanging out



Playing Old Maid


Zoe and my sister Valerie (aunt coco)


Had to post this one because
 1. Zoe looks like she is afraid she is going to be the Thanksgiving turkey
2. My mom has her on a Christmas blanket.  oops


My mom (muffy) with Zoe

My poor dad didn't make any of the pictures.  :(  Sorry dad.  He was in the kitchen doing most of the cooking.  We had a non-traditional Thanksgiving with yummy brisket and some great sides.  I fixed the mac and cheese bake.  As usual I didn't pre-read how to make the dish and ended up (thanksgiving morning) having to start over 2 times because I messed up and had no clue about some of the cooking techniques I needed to know to make the dish.  After a little help from my husband, the dish turned out well.  :)



1 comment:

Becky said...

You crack me up:)))