Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rockettes

We have had our tickets to the Rockettes since July!  Thanks so much Jennifer for the idea and Darby for planning and making it happen!  I'm not sure I've EVER scheduled something so far in advance.  Darby travelled from Midland with her daughter Baryn and Jennifer and Ashley joined us for the fun day!

Here we are ready to go:











We were supposed to get an early start so we could have a nice lunch before the show, but I found out getting myself and Leila ready and Zoe fed at the same time is nearly impossible.  :)  Jennifer, if you are reading this...yes, we did take pictures before we left, which made us even later...I'm sorry.

We stopped for a quick lunch at McDonald's in our fancy clothes!



Ashley and Leila did not say one word to each other on the entire car ride to Nokia.  Jennifer thought it would be a good idea to let them play in the playarea in McDonalds.  I thought she was crazy letting them play in their panty hose...they could have pulled a run (yes, that is what I was thinking)
She was right.  Once they got to playing, they really had a GREAT time together.

Great friends now eating together.  They were total giggle boxes on the ride back.

Baryn and Darby-Baryn loved hanging out with the big girls!

Outside Nokia

Terrible picture, trying to get the Nokia sign

After the show!  The girls did great!

Lunch afterwards!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hmmmm.....No wonder you were so late, it does seem like a lot of primping took place. But, how could I be mad with all of the positive shout outs you gave me?
:-) Not to mention I would have missed out on having the best McDonalds experience of my life. It was a great day, we had so much fun!! I hope we can get together again soon. By the way I also loved your card!! Too cute! Have a very Merry Christmas!