Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The long road to Christmas card pictures...

It's always hard to get a good Christmas card!  It seems so simple.  Get the kids dressed, take pictures and send out cards, right?  Last year's card was easy, I happend to find Leila and Holden in a big box.  I had them peek out and voila, a good Christmas card. 

This year, it wasn't so simple.  Here are some funny pictures that we took along the way...
The Good the Bad and the Ugly!









































The Christmas Card!

3 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

those are great....just wait until next year when Zoe is mobile...that will be even more fun!

I love the one you chose...perfect!

Becky said...

Oh my these made me smile! I love the one you picked:)))

Kristi said...

Those are some great AND funny pictures. I love the outtakes idea!