Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

I'm stealing this topic from Lindsay the blogging diva to do my first Thursday Thirteen In honor of my husband on Valentines day!

1. He is more thoughtful than anyone I know.
2. He'd give the shirt off his own back for you
3. And look good with it off. :)
4. He is patient
5. Loves his children
6. Loves his GIANT family and my small family
7. He loves his mom-you should always marry someone who loves their mom!
8. He puts up with the chaos of me
9. My computer whiz and technical support
10. Pushes me to be the best I can
11. Loves me anyways
12. Great cook
13. The love of my life!!!!

2 comments:

aiptx said...

Nothing could be more true!

Good thing you didn't have a thing about being humble on there :)

Lindsay said...

Oh V, I think Adnan liked that post LOL!
Great T-13! You do have a great hubby!