Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lightning Strikes!!


Holden had his first soccer game on Saturday! Oh my was it fun! Leila and I met Holden and Adnan at the soccer game after StrollerFit. Team Lightning was warming up. A bunch of 3 year olds, one coach and no ref, you can only imagine!! Holden seemed good to go! The supporters of #23 were there....why #23 you ask?? Adnan thought it was only appropriate that Holden have David Beckhams's number! Why not!! My parents, sister, sister-in-law and brother -in-law were all there! Oh the pressure of it all.
Holden played at the beginning got knocked down and started to cry. He wanted mommy...It was downhill from there. He wanted me on the field with him. When we practiced kicking the ball on the sideline, he wouldn't kick it unless he was holding my hand. LOL!! I enjoyed every minute of it, knowing that #23 wouldn't always need me to hold his hand.

Looking forward to more fun soccer games!


No comments: