Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sea World Continued

It's Shamu time!
We sat in the splash zone and got soaking wet. I'll never get over the unexpected abundance of freezing water. He splashed us 3 times in a row, YUK!

As Shamu was swimming around water would spray out of his blow hole. The first time it happened, it was really quiet and Holden yelled out, "Shamu just tooted!!"
Picture with a penguin...I'm surprised Leila would stand close to it as she doesn't like to get close to anything in costume.
We waited in line for what seemed like forever for this water rapid ride, but it was super fun! Leila and I got soaked again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE that last picture!!! Priceless!

Becky said...

I just realized that you had posted vaca stuff. I LOVE seaworld and can't wait to take Reese. Looks like you guys had fun:)

Kristi said...

I love the last picture, too. You guys look like you were having a blast!!!