Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Out of School

Both Leila and Holden have been out of school this week. We've been shopping and getting all the last minute things together for Leila to start BIG school (Kindergarten) I can't believe it's here. my baby I won't go there or I won't be able to finish my post. BUT anyway...we've done a lot of splashing around the neighborhood with both kids in their hello kitty and cars rain boots. Holden cracked me up today as he and Leila were walking up ahead of me, he puts his arm around Leila and says, "We're going to a wedding." OH GEEZ...They continued to walk (with his arm still around Leila's waist) Then he says, "hold my hand Leila." She holds his hand and then he says, "We are going to a wedding, Right?' She says YES. And then just as you think he can't be sweeter, he kicks her feet to try to trip her. Ah...yes...It's the same Holden I love!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

That's funny how they can be so sweet & turn it around so quickly!