Friday, August 15, 2008

It was bound to happen...

Oh the window in my car!! I have been having trouble with my passenger side window, in that the window keeps slipping down into the door. Well, I was on my way to teach StrollerFit in the pouring rain this morning with a window that was partially rolled down. I kept saying to myself, please let me get there with out the window dropping all the way down into the door.

Holden was with me and kept cheering me on to drive thru the "BIG" puddles as he LOVES when the water splashes all over the windshield. It scares the pants off me, but heck, the kids wants to have some fun. I love FUN! In my effort to hear cheering from my son I go over a big puddle, lots of splashing and a big bump...(not the curb) boom there goes my window into the door. OH CRAP!!!

I pull over in the pouring rain and there is about an inch of window I can see. Luckily, i have some mommymuscles and slid the window most of the way back up.
YES! I may be wet, but I'm awesome!!

Well, after StrollerFit, I found the window stuck all the way down in the door! It was a lucky day. It's sunny now!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh man that does not sound fun. I used to have a jeep just like yours and I had the exact same problem at least TEN times. I would get one window fixed and then a different window would break..it was enough to make me crazy:)

Lindsay said...

My old jeep had the same problem... so did my moms. Must be a Jeep thing!

Mine was always the back passenger, I remember one time I drove around with a target back taped to it... VERY GHETTO!
hahahaaa

Rachel said...

I hated that when it happened to us with our Jeep, too! Ours was the driver's side... So annoying!!!