Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Letter Sounds..

Well, Holden got his first homework assignment today from school. He told the teacher,"thank you for my homework." He is starting to learn his letter sounds. I'm so proud of him, it's fun because he is really enjoying it.

His teachers told me during circle time today that he wanted to talk a lot. When they asked him why he was talking so much, he said,"because my mommy told me to talk during circle time." Yeah right!!

Adnan enrolled Holden in soccer. I think he is afraid if we wait too long, that I'll be enrolling Holden in Ballet class. He sure enjoys watching ballet and loves to do aerobesque passe. We asked Leila if she was interested in soccer, and she said she wanted to do ballet. I explained to her that her CoCo played soccer, that I played soccer and that you could do both. She has now decided she wants to play football. Adnan told her that he would check and see if they had a football team where girls could play. hmmm My little football ballerina!

No comments: