Friday, January 18, 2008

Babies...

Oh goodness...well I got the question today, "where do babies come from." Now, I've answered a similiar question, but It must have been at least 6 months ago, " where do babies come from." I promptly answered from your belly button. My mom was appalled that I would tell such a tale, but caught off guard, it's the first thing that came to my mind. I was so glad when I spoke to someone at StrollerFit about it, because they made me feel so much better by telling me that that is what everyone tells their children...

So, now where do babies come from? Well, I said mommies and daddies...hmmmm...Where do babies come from...I told Leila and Holden, that you pat them and prick them and bake em...Leila said, "is that REALLLLLLY how you make them???? with these big eyes. I said no, I was just teasing. Holden then told me that only pizza belongs in the oven. These kids they are too smart.
At least we were able to change the subject.

No comments: