Monday, January 14, 2008

The Kids...

The first thing I heard this morning was, "Can we watch Mr. Bean holiday?" GEEZ....

The kids and I had fun after school today. Leila had ballet and I always like to get a peek of her when she is doing her "thing." It is so terrific watching her move across the dance floor. Aerobesque (sp) passe is the move they are working on. She has some awesome facial expressions going on and her tongue was really helping her. :) Each time I peek, she gets so excited and all attention from the teacher goes to me as if it's been days since we have seen each other. Believe me, I am relishing the fact that she wants me to be there watching her because I know the day will come when she rolls her eyes at me instead.

Holden decided he wanted to stand on the potty tonight. When I told him no, he said, "I fall in and then you flush me. I too big to fit."

Off to watch Mr. Bean....LOL

No comments: