Friday, January 25, 2008

Holden's antics...

It's been an interesting week. Here are the high points:

I went to check on Holden when he was using the potty. I found him, pants pulled down properly, sitting on the edge of the potty peeing on my bathroom rug. I couldn't believe it. He was really thinking this was cool. hmmmmm

Earlier in the week, I started the kids bathwater. A few minutes later, Leila informed me that Holden had locked the bathroom door. No big deal RIGHT? Wrong!! Holden locked the door and closed it behind him. Needless to say we were locked out of the bathroom with the bath water running. Panic is an understatment. After using a few adult words, I ran downstairs and got 2 screwdrivers to remove the door knob. Once I got the door knob off, the inside one fell into the bathroom. OOPS After freaking about that, I figured a way to get it open. All the water was still in the bathtub.

One of Adnan's business partners was in town last night. During dinner, Adnan asked Holden what the ball was doing on the dinner table. (No toys allowed on the table when we are eating) Holden told him with a nod, "the ball was ok, it was just relaxing." King of deflecting questions. After dinner, we gathered to watch 10 minutes of Mr. Bean. Leila and Holden told Sean everything that was happening 30 seconds before it happened. Holden told Sean, "I really like you Sean."

No comments: