Thursday, February 18, 2010

A girl and her strollers

The Baby Joggers finally arrived.  Strollerfit now has a partnership with Baby Jogger and as franchise owners we are so lucky to get to enjoy the new Summit 360.  I own 2 franchises, so I opted for one double and one single.  I figure I might need the extra room the double provides.
My Phil n' teds stroller was great to me and I will miss pushing it. 

Zoe with her boxes

Zoe with her boxes and bow

Zoe looking on as I put my single together

This is a big time jogging stroller. 
The wheels are huge...bigger than Zoe.

Very nice.  There is nothing like a new stroller.  It pushes like a dream!

This is what I found once Leila arrived home from school.

Here she is with her 5 babies!


The owner of the stroller!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Becca said...

Those are some sweet strollers!!!!! Can't wiat to see them in action.

B.E.A.L. said...

very nice....I love that you and Zoe have options for SF!

Rachel said...

Lucky you!

Becky said...

Wow! That is cool!! Can't wait to hear how you like them?