Monday, February 15, 2010

Friday Morning...

School was delayed and then later cancelled.  Leila must be the only child on earth that was so sad and disappointed that she couldn't go to school.  She kept on and on until I finally told her that school wouldn't be much fun because everyone would be at home.  I told her that her teacher was probably at home snuggled up by the fire.  (I think that made her feel better)
We made 3 trips out in the snow on Friday!  I don't like wet mess, (but who does) so I had my system down. Take off all junk by the door on a towel, transfer to the dryer, kids upstairs to change.  It seemed to work pretty well! 

More snow Friday morning! 

Poor tree/bush broke in half. 
We took cookie cutters outside in the snow.  My mom saved these cookie cutters from when I was a child.  :)


Kermit the Frog


Lots of snoopy



Playing in the snow can be hard and sad

They are coming after me!





Hot pursuit

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becky said...

Great pics! Leaia looks so tall laying there in the snow!

B.E.A.L. said...

great pictures....looks like they had a ton of fun...and the cookie cutter idea is genius!