Saturday, November 28, 2009

Big Top Cupcake

We were in charge of dessert for Thanksgiving and Adnan thought it would be fun to make some big top cupcakes...(for me to make some big top cupcakes).
They were so much fun to make! I made 4 different kinds!
Leila and Holden were big helpers-pouring, mixing and their favorite part
DECORATING!

This is the top of the cupcake - yellow cake mix
This is the bottom of the cupcake with a pudding filling. It was fun to add the filling, but I'm not much for fillings, so I wouldn't do it again.

The cake on the right was a yellow cake with chocolate frosting and a chocolate pudding filling.
The cake on the left was carrot cake with a cheesecake filling and cream cheese frosting.

Lemon cake with lemon icing and a lemon filling



This was the first one I made and probably came out the best. Yellow cake with chocolate icing and chocolate filling.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yumm! THese look great and I remember for just a few weeks ago when I made two that they were a lot of work!