Thursday, October 29, 2009

Leila's 4th Tooth

Leila lost her 4th tooth this week...all on the bottom row!


The tooth fairy visited and she got $2.

Quick story... She lost a tooth right after Zoe was born and the tooth fairy completely forgot to leave her money. She must have been "sleep deprived." I get the worst mom award!! Luckily Leila had slept in Holden's room that night and I was quick on my feet. I told her that the tooth fairy must not have been able to find her. :) We made a sign for her door,"tooth fairy, Leila is in here" and sure enough, the tooth fairy visited the next night.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

that is so cool that they are all on the bottom row!

and that poor tooth fairy...wouldn't you know big sis would lose her tooth right after lil sis was born.

I tell ya...that tooth fairy is pretty quick on her feet!

Becky said...

Ha! That's funny:) Glad your finally back to bloggin..I'm enjoying it:)

Kristi said...

LOL...

And, I love all of your recent blog posts. Good to "see" what you guys are up to!

Rachel said...

Good recovery, tooth fairy!! :) C is totally concerned about losing teeth - she even had to talk to the dentist about it at her last appt...