Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Amusement Park

After Zilker park, the kids wanted to know what other fabulous things we had planned. hmmm...


We checked into the hotel and the kids loved the room. We searched for something fun to do! Luckily the kids just thought we were going to dinner because the little amusement park had closed down. We then headed to play putt putt, but when we got there it had closed down as well. Nice! Our luck was about to turn. As we headed to dinner we spotted an amusement park...I rode some of the scariest rides of my life. The kids were so excited!!

My rule with rides has always been, don't ride them if it's not a permanent park. I really must have been out of my mind.




Texas Tornado
















This one was TERRIBLE. The scariest ride I've ever been on. I'm afraid of heights and don't like roller coasters that I feel like I'm going to fall out of. Yes, I have a smile on my face, but not sure why. Leila kept saying ohhhhh....I thought she was going to be sick...I thought I was going to be sick.







2 comments:

Becca said...

I wouldn't have guessed that you don't like roller coasters. Also, wasn't that ride a kid ride??? ;)

Victoria said...

Heck no...It looked so harmless and fun from the ground. It was bad.