Monday, May 5, 2008

The Weekend...

We had a fun weekend!! My parents asked my sister and me to help them clean out their storage unit. It really shouldn't be called "their storage" unit b/c it's was mostly filled with mine and Val's stuff...they do pay for it though. :)

Initally, I thought what a drag to spend part of my Saturday cleaning it...until I started opening up some of the bags. It was like a time capsule. I found stuffed animals from when I was a kid, highschool and college stuff. It's amazing all the memories that come back!

We also found a lot of my grandparents things. One of which was a hat. My grandfather never left the house without his fancy hat. Holden took to it immediately and had it on. It was kind of eerie (is that a word?), because Holden's look has always reminded me of my grandfather.

No comments: