Thursday, May 8, 2008

Funny Fridays

I have to stop making a mental list and write down the funny things said during the week. I'm missing some good ones.

Holden asked, "Why do we have heads?" He asked me this question after bonking his...we call it his coconut. I tried to explain that you have brains and they are in your head. :)

A couple of days later he asked, "Why do we have stomachs?" I told him they hold our food. :) Let me know if you have any better answers

My mom was over today, and she, Leila and I had an assembly line going for some work I was doing. I told her, "Let's get crackin." (hurry up) She thought it was hysterical. She was telling me that she and Muffy were crackin, but mommy was behind. The next minute she was tell us to, "get crackin" and make some room for her. Everything was crackin!

Leila and Holden made picture frames for their teachers for Teacher appreciation. They painted them, we put stickers, cute words and then they decoupaged them. (Decoupage...their new fav word) Pretty funny to go into Michaels with your 3 year old son and he asks if something was "decoupaged" Anyway, we put the first inital of the teacher's name on each frame. Leila calls them Ms so and so. She could not, would not understand that their name did not start with M (ms.) Try explaining that!

No comments: