Thursday, July 17, 2008

Funny Fridays

Holden has recently decided that he can and will swim underwater. It consists of opening his mouth as wide as it can go, (to take the biggest possible breath) looking at the person at the pool standing next to him (to make sure they see how cool he is) and then he goes under water briefly, comes back up and smiles the biggest smile you've ever seen. He does it over and over and over. The big mouth and the looking around just gives me the giggles...I'm surprised he doesn't tap the kid standing next to him so they will watch.

Well, Leila declared the other morning that she was all packed up. :) She had finished packing for a trip a month away. Gotta love it.

One more from Holden...We finished swimming and my husband had taken Holden into the locker room to get him changed. Holden enjoyed asking, "Why is that man's tummy so BIG?" Before Holden could ask about another man, my husband had to distract him, "Hey Holden, look over here." This was one of those moments that I'm glad my husband got to handle. :)

No comments: